It was a blast (ystd)! Haha. I loved the build/destroy-bridges-and-stones-game! Man, I should've cared more for the names of the games rather than playing blindly. Well well. It was fun and enriching and exciting! Amos owning everybody ok. He was really serious in playing it la. Like, he took a few minutes to think for the next action/step to do/move while I played happily like a small kid. My turn? Oh there. Next. Within 3 secs. HAHA. Okay. There was this game where Siusing and I could jolly well quit and say byebye, leaving Kelly and Amos on the battlefield. Kelly pro la. Seriously, out of the 4-5 games we've played, I didnt game any. HRMPH. And I especially like the last game. Unique. Think Amos and Siusing can fight man. Argue like what. Oh, you're supposed to argue in order to win anyway. Lalala.
Caught Death Note 2 after that. No comment. Watch it and you'll know!
CHRISTMAS DAY 25th Dec 2006 This year's Christmas, I gave up the beautiful Christmas lightings at town and the festive crowds for - THE EIGHT OF US @ KEV'S! (minus fung :( ) :DD
CHRSITMAS' EVE 24th Dec 2006 Early noon, met up with Amos to buy each other Christmas gifts. Yay. After that rushed back to his house where the guests were already waiting. He held a christmas party at his house and invited his secondary school clique. Melvyn, Alvin (yes, he's that long bean), Wen Huai and Doreen, Geoff, Mark and ChinHao. Yup, if I didnt miss out anyone. Pot luck! Whee! We had spaghetti (yeah that's bean's!), sushi, chicken wings, potato salad, calamari, cereal prawns etc. Watched dvds before heading down to Clarke Quay. We chilled at this Brew- place and kinda countdown-ed there. Melvyn and Mark really can drink man. Chinhao is a magician. (?) Bean and Amos had been complaining bout how awful beer was. Jas came to join us later, or rather, supposedly came to meet me as the rest (mu and friends) were watching movie, and was treated a glass of mocktail by the magician. Heh. Didnt do much other than chill and get entertained. It was fun hanging out with them, cos they're really a bunch of cool people, suanners, and mockers. Their language: Gai and Bao. Haha.
:))
As you can see, I'm still in the festive mood. Ho ho ho!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
9:15 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand